Who are we?
Verso Group UK Limited (“VG” or “we”) are specialists in the collection and provision of consumer data for marketing, profiling and market research purposes and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We work with many of the UK's leading brands to help them target their offers better and find out more about what consumers want from their products and services. VG provides such organisations with the key information they need in order to serve you better.
Verso Group UK Limited may be recognised under one of its trade names. All details can be found at our website www.versosurveys.co.uk
Trading Names of Verso Group UK Ltd
- I love my offers
- Verso Group
- Verso Company
What do we use your data for?
All data we collect from you is for marketing purpose. This means we share your details with reputable companies with whom we have NDA and contract in place, who may contact you by telephone to market their offers that may benefit to you.
You can ask us to stop sharing your details at any time now or in the future.
Data may be processed in fulfilment of legitimate interest. This includes using your data for telephone marketing of ourselves or others, but in either case communication will be in relation to products or services which we trust may be interest to you based upon information which you have supplied to us.
Collection and use of personal information.
Verso Group collects personally identifiable information, including your name and contact data that you volunteer such as your phone numbers, mobile number and postal address. We may ask you for your date of birth and during the course of surveys, details about your preference like and dislikes.
We will never collect financials information such as about your bank account or credit card details and nor will collect any sensitive information such as your medical history, religious or political beliefs.
Who may we share your data with?
- A: Our Group Companies and Brands
- Verso Group
- I love My offers
- Verso Company.
B: Groups of recipients within specific industry listed.
- Automotive, Broadband, Call Centre (For Telemarketing & Survey), Charity, Competition Sites, Debt, Education, Entertainment\Gaming\Leisure, Finance, Investment, FMCG, Freebie Sites, Gambling, Health & Beauty, Home & Lifestyle, Mobility, Home Improvement, Household, IT/Technical, Insurance (Life, Home, Automotive, General, Private Medical, Travel),Legal Services, Lottery, Mail Order, Market Research, Music, Pension, Pharmaceutical, Claims for mis-sold PPI and or Packaged Bank Account Fees, Retail, Sport, Telecoms, Toiletries/Cosmetics, Travel, Utilities, Future Planning and Warranties.
C: Claims Management companies.
- Depending on the response/answer given by you, VG may share your data with organisation specialising in claims managements (Miss – Sold PPI, Package bank accounts, investments, credit card/Bank charges, Mortgage and Pension). VG work only with organisation that are authorised by Claims Management Regulator, You can find further information at www.claimsregulation.gov.uk. Our Clients - We fight Any Claim, Lepus Marketing Ltd (The PPI Team), Wilson Tarquin Ltd, EMC Advisory Services Ltd, Total Reclaim Ltd, Oracle Legal Ltd, Easy Claims Collection, Wilsons Advisory Ltd.
D: Verso Clients
- We Plan Lifestyles, Spark Energy, Octopus Energy, Scottish Power Ltd, EDF Energy PLC, Service Box Group Ltd, Home Logic UK Ltd, Car Protect Ltd, Protect My Life, Carphone Warehouse, Utilita Energy Ltd, Sky UK, My offers Ltd, Story Homes Ltd, Co-operative Group Limited, Taylor Wimpey plc, Arc Insure Ltd, Independent Financial Matters Ltd
How long we keep your data?
We will merely retain your personal information for as long as necessary or as long you require. The Law does not set a time limit on the amount of the time we should check your data personal details, but for as long as you are happy to hear from us we will continue to reach you. As we explain in the section “What are your right”. You can remove your consent to us at whatever time.
B: Right to access – You own the right to reach us in writing to request details of the data we have about you.
C: Right to Rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify the information that we hold about you if it's inaccurate or incorrect.
D: Right to erasure – This is also known as “the right to be forgotten”. This gives you right to request your information to be removed/erasure verbally or in writing. A word of warning though, we maintain a list of the people who have asked not to be touched, we ensure that you get no further marketing from our groups or clients as a termination of this action.
E: Right to Restrict processing – You have the right to tell us to stop processing your data but allowing us to keep enough information about you to ensure that’s your wishes are repeated in the future.
F: Right to data portable – This gives you right to ask the holder of your information to transfer that information to another business. It enables you to take advantage of applications and services which can use this data to find a better deal.
G: Right to Object – You have the right to object to the processing of your information for marketing purpose and profiling for marketing uses. You likewise hold the right to ask us cease processing based on our legitimate interest, where there is no overriding justification for the processing of your information. Your rights and freedoms override our interests.
H: Rights related to automated decision making including profiling – We don’t use automated decision-making process which would cause a potentially damaging effect you.
I: Right to withdraw consent at any time – You have right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time and we must provide you with the information to need to execute so, at the time we collect your data and each time we contact you. You can pull away the consent in the following ways.
By Email – Compliance@versogroup.co.uk
By phone – 01582 763 090 or
In Writing – The Compliance Manager/ Data Protection Officer, Verso Group UK Ltd, Cleedan House, 42 Coldharbour Lane, Harpenden, AL5 4UN
- J: Right to lodge a complaint – If we cannot deal with your compliant to your satisfaction you have right to complain to a relevant supervisory authority which include;
Where your personal date be kept?
Formerly we have obtained your personal information we will use recognized industry standard processes and protection features to attempt to prevent unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure and breach towards confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Your personal data will be under the control and use Verso Group. It will be held on our computer systems and servers located at our head office. When we print your personal data, this will be in the possession and dominance of our employees at all times and will be securely disposed of when it is deliberated to be of no further use.
Cookies are text files placed by websites onto your information processing system. They collect standard Internet log and visitor behaviour information.
|Third Party||_ga||Used by Google Analytics to track user activity over different browsing sessions. For some job postings in Japan, this cookie may share limited demographic information about applicants with employers. You will know if this information is being shared because it will be explicitly called out in the application process.||2 years|
|Third Party||_gali||Used by Google Analytics to record what item on the previous page the user interacted with to get to the current page||Immediately|
|Third Party||_utma||Used by Google Analytics to store information on number of visits, first visit, and most recent visit||2 years|
|Third Party||_utmb||Used by Google Analytics to record the timestamp of the moment the user enters the site||1 month|
|Third Party||_utmc||Used by Google Analytics to track when users leave the site||1 year|
|Third Party||_utmz||Used by Google Analytics to track where a visitor came from||1 year|
|Third Party||datr, lu, s, locale, c_user, xs||Allows our pages to be shared and liked on Facebook. Facebook may use these cookies to track how you use the internet across different websites. You can find out more about how Facebook uses your personal data on their Facebook Data Use Policy pages||2 years|